Avenged Sevenfold receives six platinum albums and song certifications
Last month, Avenged Sevenfold received two platinum album certifications from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and now five singles and one other record have all received the same honor.
Just forget about the free space on the wall – members of Avenged Sevenfold may need to add an addition to their respective homes in order to properly display the multitude of new plaques to come in addition to their existing achievements as already recognized by the RIAA.
Both Nightmare and Hail to the king The albums received platinum certification in April and the band now owns a total of five platinum records. The only full lengths of A7X not to go gold or platinum are their debut, the 2001s Sound the seventh trumpet and their last, 2016 The scene.
View the most recent certifications as well as pre-existing ones (via RIAA) below.
Congratulations to Avenged Sevenfold for these great achievements!
Latest Avenged Sevenfold Platinum RIAA certifications
- “Nightmare” (single from the 2010 album Nightmare)
- “Shepherd of Fire” (single from the 2013 album Hail to the king)
- “Hail to the King” (single from the 2013 album Hail to the king)
- “Almost Easy” (single from the 2007 album avenged sevenfold)
- “Bat Country” (single from the 2005 album City of evil)
- avenged sevenfold (2007 album)
Pre-existing certifications Avenged Sevenfold Gold + Platinum RIAA
- Nightmare – Platinum
- Hail to the king – Platinum
- Awaken the dead – Platinum
- “Unholy Confessions” – Gold
- City of evil – Platinum
- Live in LBC and Diamonds in the Rough – Platinum (long video)