Main key players in the US aluminum market – Alcoa, Century Aluminum
The US aluminum market is characterized by properties such as high conductivity, ductility and malleability. These properties have greatly facilitated the use of metals in certain end-use industries. The US aluminum market is widely used in the construction industry due to its light weight and corrosion resistance. It is also used in power lines because it acts as a good electrical conductor. This increased metal production and revitalized the US aluminum market.
According to the US Geological Survey, in December 2019, the domestic production of aluminum for tea in the United States was 91,000 tonnes. Average daily production was 2,950 tonnes, down 3% from December 2018, virtually unchanged from November 2019. In 2019, it was 1.09 million tonnes, 23% more than in 2018 .
Download for sample @ https://bit.ly/3sxpY0I
DYNAMICS OF THE AMERICAN ALUMINUM MARKET
Growing use of high strength aluminum in the aerospace industry
• Properties such as corrosion resistance, high strength, flexibility, lightness, excellent thermal and electrical conductivity and barrier properties play a dominant role in the demand of the US aluminum market in the aerospace sector. .
Use of die-cast aluminum products in the automotive industry
• The development and requirements of aluminum auto parts is a profitable model to stimulate business in the industry. The increase in demand and levels of automotive production and sales in the United States drives the market value of aluminum to increase in the period 2021-2027.
• In addition to this, aluminum is used in food and packaging, consumer electronics, roofing sheets, smartphones, composites manufacturing, and more. These applications will reliably increase the market value of aluminum over the specified forecast period.
SEGMENTATION OF THE US ALUMINUM MARKET
By processing method
• Rolled dish
• Pigments & Power
• Bar and bar
• 1000 series aluminum alloy
• 2000 series aluminum alloy
• 3000 series aluminum alloy
• 4000 series aluminum alloy
• 5000 series aluminum alloy
• 6000 series aluminum alloy
• Aluminum alloy 7000 series
• Aluminum alloy 8000 series
By alloy type
• Wrought alloys
• Cast alloys
By product type
• Mill finished
• Powder coated
• Plates, Ingots
• Leaves and leaves
• Cables and wires
By end-use application
• Automotive and transport
• Aeronautics and defense
• Building construction
• Electrical industry
• Film and packaging, consumer goods
• Consumer goods
• Machinery equipment
• The production of the US primary aluminum market in the United States faces major competitive challenges, mainly due to higher electricity costs than its main foreign rivals, notably Canada and most of the GCC countries. Meanwhile, the US secondary raw materials segment has the advantage of being able to access the world’s richest supply of domestic aluminum scraping. Rumor has it that US forging companies are advancing technologically, working closely with customers to create innovative products and alloy solutions that meet end-use requirements.
• Recently, Alcoa invented a zero-emission technology that ELYSIS, a joint venture co-founded by Alcoa, is working to develop on a commercial scale. This process releases pure oxygen as a by-product, eliminating all greenhouse gas emissions. This process is used in the manufacture of low carbon aluminum wheels.
LARGE CONTRIBUTING COMPANIES
• Century Aluminum Company
• Aleris rolled products
• Aluminum Kaiser
• JW Aluminum
• Three arrows
• Metal associates
• Sales of metallurgists
• C-KOE metals
Read more information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/us-aluminium-market/
Company name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: send an email
Phone: + 1-315-675-4056
Address: P3 & P4, HAL 3rd floor
We are among the very few market research firms in the world, specializing in the field (s) of mobility. Our research area includes automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotives, logistics, and construction and agricultural equipment. We take care of Syndicated Research, Custom Search, and Consumer Research for all of the areas mentioned above.
We envision the future of mobility every day, following the fields of mobility is not only our job, it is our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above all.
This version was posted on openPR.